7 Website Tricks Every Marketer Needs to Know

You don’t need more traffic to get more customers. You just need to work on this. Did you know the average website only converts about 3 percent of visitors? So what about the other 97 percent of potential customers? Sadly, most people don’t do anything about them. Instead of showing you how to get more visitors, most … Read more

Become a Marketing Rock Star by Doing This

People aren’t responding to your calls or emails? There is a solution. The days of outbound marketing seem to be coming to an end. The “Wolf of Wall Street” mentality of harassing customers over the phone, sending spam my emails, and going door-to-door to close deals has become much less effective in recent years. This … Read more

7 Great Rules to Squeeze the Most Out of Your Social Networks

Building a social enterprise may seem tough. But what if you could reverse engineer your way to success? Social media has changed everything. From how you market a movie, to how you promote an event, to the way we converse and interact with each other. When it comes to social media, some think of it … Read more

Building Your Brand Outside Work Hours

This guest post was written by Holly Whitman. Life is hectic, even for those who take the daily storms as though they are continually sunny with a high of 75. Schedules bloom until they’re overgrown with to-do lists and appointments that a queen could compete with. How can anyone work on building a brand for … Read more

These 3 Color Schemes Could Be Scaring Away Your Clients (Employers, Too)

Colors. We see them every day. Whether you are in your room, in an office, flipping through a magazine, or even relaxing at the park, they are everywhere. No matter where we look, colors surround us. Sometimes, colors complement their surroundings. Other times, they cause a clash. There are even situations where they make some … Read more

7 Secrets to Creating an In-Demand Brand

In America, the driving forces behind the Veuve Clicquot champagne brand are the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classics, held each year in New York and Los Angeles. These events are attended by global celebrities, the British royal family and other top influencers. On October 17, I had the opportunity to attend the Sixth-Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo … Read more

What Business Lessons Can Be Learned from the Success of the Kardashians?

Image source: Cosmopolitan Magazine When it comes to business and people, there really isn’t much of a difference between them. The only difference is that personal brands, on average, tend to last longer than companies do. Both parties embrace branding, marketing and sales. They just do them in a slightly different way. But if companies … Read more

10 Steps to Get Verified on Facebook — and Why You Need To

The elusive blue check mark — once reserved for celebrities and household names on Facebook — is easier to get than you might think. Here’s why it’s worth it. For no other reason than reaching a vanity milestone, Blake Jamieson and I decided we wanted to get our public pages verified. Both of us figured it might help us … Read more