Through the grapevine, we’ve heard it many times. That a happy wife (or husband) equates to a happy life. This carries over into all aspects other of life, whether it be personal, business or even recreational. In order to have a successful career, most of us have to look at the most important things at home to ensure we have a support group to come home to.
These are what I consider to be the most important traits when choosing a life partner:
- Someone you can trust.
- Someone you can consider to be your best friend.
- Someone who is happy overall.
- Someone who is easy to please.
- Someone who will believe in and support you.
- Someone you can count on to stay by your side, even if life temporarily turns sour.
- Someone who makes you happy and you enjoy spending your time with.
Everything else is secondary.
Do you feel there is anything that you would like to add?
Originally posted on Quora.
Leonard Kim is Managing Partner at InfluenceTree. At InfluenceTree, Leonard and his team teach you how to build your (personal or business) brand, get featured in publications and growth hack your social media following.