1. Go to Google. Type in Godaddy. Click on the 99 cent ad. Buy a web domain for 99 cents.
2. Go to. Sign up for 12 months for $12.
You’re at $13 now.
3. Go to. Find someone to design a logo for you for $5.
4. Design a website on WordPress.
5. Host the website.
6. Figure out what you want to sell. Work out a strategic partnership.
7. Set up a PayPal account. Integrate a shopping cart onto your site.
8. Utilize social media to your site.
9. Start blogging.
(Disclaimer: Your site will be really slow, but at least you’ll have a site.)
You have what, $17 left? Go buy a pizza. Or upgrade your hosting plan as the traffic permits.
Originally posted on Quora
Leonard Kim is Managing Partner at InfluenceTree. At InfluenceTree, Leonard and his team teach you how to build your (personal or business) brand, get featured in publications and growth hack your social media following.