To live life to the fullest:
- Count your blessings each morning.
- Think of at least three things you’re grateful for.
- Forgive the people who did you wrong.
- Get eight hours of sleep.
- Eat two meals a day.
- Have a mind set of abundance.
- Live in the present.
Originally posted on Quora.
Leonard Kim is Managing Partner at InfluenceTree. At InfluenceTree, Leonard and his team teach you how to build your (personal or business) brand, get featured in publications and growth hack your social media following.
0 thoughts on “How Can I Live Life to the Fullest?”
Nice list. Just curious why only two meals…or do you mean at least two meals?
Thanks Karina! I mean at least two meals.
If you’ve one foot in the past and one on the future then you will piss all over your present.
What if both of your feet are in the present?