We’ve all experienced a time when a dropped call is less than favorable. Whether it’s with a client, your parents, someone you’re trying to break up with (awkwarrrrd) or anyone for that matter, a dropped call is never a helpful thing. And buffering symbols on Skype, WhatsApp and Viber… don’t even get me started! If you happen to have older relatives who don’t own smartphones, you’re also out of luck. Sometimes I kick it old school with calling cards, but they’re pricey, and I end up losing them before I use them. I guess you could sum up my International call experiences as the worst. It’s difficult and expensive. But there is light… Rebtel. Rebtel is making a play for the telecom throne with international calls to cell phones and landlines for next to nothing. It’s FREE for the whole of 2016, and only $1/month after that.
Rebtel Calling App – Rebtel have hijacked phone lines all over the world, so you can make international calls to cell phones and landlines for next to nothing. You connect to Rebtel using an internet-free local call for optimum quality and performance.
Why choose Rebtel?
– Rebtel calls are internet-free. Rebtel use stable phone lines to connect your call which means you don’t have to worry about bad reception or dropping a call.
– Rebtel is cheap as hell. You always get the best possible deals, rates and quality based on your calling behaviour.
-Rebtel’s low rates and stable phone lines lets us connect more than one billion calling minutes every year.
Rebel Calling, is free for the whole of 2016, and only $1/month after that. Which isn’t free, but it’s pretty darn close.
- Early bird prize – 1 x $50 gift card
- 7 x $50 gift card
- Grand Prize 1 x $100 gift card
- $20 Rebtel Credits to the top 5 most engaged audience members.
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Rebel Calling Card. However, all opinions are my own.